WIN OUR ANNIVERSARY CLARET
As part of our 150th celebrations, we have created a new blend of our own-label Bordeaux, which we’re sure you’ll love. Created by James Davy with Maison Sichel, Anniversary Claret is an elegant blend of ripe Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. Designed to be enjoyed this year, it’s available now in all our wine bars and to buy online.
This March, we are giving one lucky customer the chance to win a bottle of Anniversary Claret and sharing board to enjoy with friends in their favourite Davy’s Wine Bar.
For your chance to win, simply enter our competition below.
Terms and Conditions
• Entrants must be over 18 years old or over to enter competition
• Restrictions: Only one entry per person will be counted over the course of the competition
• Competition ends 31st March 2020
• Winner will be announced before the end of 7th April 2020
• Prize includes a bottle of Anniversary Claret and sharing board of your choice to be enjoyed in the Wine Bar of choice
• Davy’s Anniversary Claret cannot be taken away and can only be enjoyed in one of Davy’s Wine Bars
• Prize cannot be exchanged for cash
• Further Prize details: Winner will be required to provide proof of age and any documentation as reasonably required by Davy’s in order to validate their eligibility to claim the prize;
Which two grape varieties are blended to create our Anniversary Claret?