News & Blog
- Now being served! Start your weekend with a relaxed brunch at Davy's Wine Vaults, Greenwich.
- March 1986 was a big month. Diana Ross was top of the pops with her Chain Reaction; The Sun told us that Freddie Starr had […]
- Sean Davies shares his seasonal recipe of the month - wild garlic on toast with poached eggs - get cracking.
- Discover a selection of New Zealand wines throughout March and April
- Book your tickets for one of our tasting highlights of the year held at the historic Vintners' Hall.
- The City Flogger returns - Monday 29th February, 60 Mark Lane just a stones throw away from its original home.
- In November 2015, Davy's Chairman, James Davy, travelled to Burgundy to review the 2014 vintage.
- Davy’s at Canary Wharf is now hosting monthly PopUp Painting sessions on the first Tuesday of every month.
- Sean Davies, our Executive Chef shares his recipe of the month. Persian lamb and rhubarb stew. Bon appetit!