A TASTE OF THE ANDES
DISCOVER DOMAINE BOUSQUET
Originally from Carcassonne in France, the Bousquet family arrived in Mendoza to explore both vineyards and wineries in 1990. Seven years later, they bought a parcel of land and planted their first vineyard. Being the fourth generation of winemakers in their family, they combine traditional winemaking techniques from Europe with Mendoza’s ideal winegrowing conditions. Their constant search to achieve optimum ripeness allows them to create wines that boast delicious fruit character with ripe tannins and high acidity. Their wines are all certified organic and have continuously received great reviews from wine critics.
Click here to out more about high altitude wines.
Follow us on social media to find out more.
DOMAINE BOUSQUET, DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR
You’ll find all of the wines in our bars on our website too, along with a larger selection of fine wines. Home delivery is free on orders over £100.
Aromas of tropical fruits, citrus and lime. Medium bodied and well balanced with a persistent finish.
2018 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve
Aromas of blackcurrant, tobacco and leather. Medium bodied with fruit flavours. Received 92pts from Tim Atkin.
Rich aromas of cassis, blackcurrant and chocolate with marmalade and coffee notes. Full-bodied and moderately sweet.
Discover Domaine Bousquet Collection
A leader in organic wine production combining Latin passion and French flair, a fusion of New World and and Old.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Entrants must be over 18 years old or over to enter competition.
• Restrictions: Only one entry per person will be counted over the course of the competition.
• Competition ends 4th November 2021.
• Winner will be contacted via email by 8th November 2021 and prize must be redeemed by 23rd November.
• Prize is for a maximum of four people and includes a selection of three 50ml Argentinian wines with a cheese sharing board to be enjoyed at a Davy’s Wine Bar, subject to availability. Tasting includes a fun and informal introduction to each wine.
• Prize cannot be taken away and can only be enjoyed at a Davy’s Wine Bar.
• Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
• Further Prize details: Winner will be required to provide proof of age and any documentation as reasonably required by Davy’s in order to validate their eligibility to claim the prize.