This spring, we’ll be taking a journey across northern Spain to discover a selection of our exclusively shipped quality red and white wines from regions beyond Rioja, including an award-winning 97 point Tempranillo from Castilla y León.
We love to share our passion for wine and will be hosting a great selection of Spanish and Iberian wine tastings. We are giving one lucky winner the chance to WIN TWO TICKETS TO OUR IBERIAN WINE TASTING at Painters’ Hall on Wednesday 30th March. Join us for a special “walk around” tasting, showing our exclusive and iconic wines shipped directly from our from brilliant Spanish and Portuguese producers.
For your chance to win, simply scroll down to enter our competition.
Where is our award-winning red Tempranillo from?
Terms and Conditions
• Entrants must be over 18 years old or over to enter competition.
• Restrictions: Only one entry per person will be counted over the course of the competition.
• Competition ends 28th March 2022.
• Winner will be contacted shortly after the closing date and must be available to attend the tasting on 30th March 2022.
• Prize is for a maximum of two people.
• Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other tasting.
• Further Prize details: Winner will be required to provide proof of age and any documentation as reasonably required by Davy’s in order to validate their eligibility to claim the prize.